Welcome back to our channel guys! We decided to take you guys on an adventure around Austin and Wimberley, TX. Hope you guys enjoy and please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE!
1. Jo’s Coffee, located in the heart of Austin. One of the most visited coffee shops for their famous Mural “I Love You So Much”. Definitely would recommend!
2. Triforks Food Truck, located in Wimberley, Texas. Locals stated was one of the best food trucks in the area!
3. Jacob’s Well, 120 feet deep well. Nice for a swim. Swimming starts May 1 -September 31st.
4. Hamilton’s Pool: Natural Pool with a 50 ft waterfall flowing through. Usually cannot swim after heavy rains , so you should always check call their info line at 512-264-2740
5. Pueblo Viejo Food Truck, One of Austins best taco trucks! You can also enjoy a cup of coffee at the Cosmic, with other food trucks also in the area! This is a great spot! 10/10
6. Cafe’ No Se’ , if you’re looking for an instagrammble pic , this is a place to go to in South Congress (SoCo).
7. 360 Overlook Bridge (otherwise known as Pennybacker Bridge) Lets take a 10 min hike! The awesome view at the top will allow you to see downtown, scenic hills, and of course Lake Austin!
8.Paper Boy Food Truck, if you looking for a spot for brunch, this is definitely a must. Located in 1112 E. 12th St , Austin , TX
9. Manana Coffee: also located in the same vicinity as Cafe’ No Se’ in SoCo. If you love lattes , this is a place to try!
Hope y’all enjoy these spots as much as we did !
More info on Austin Travel Guide I Come explore with us!
Bing: Austin Travel Guide I Come explore with us! Search results
Day and multi-day tours from Reykjavik | Nicetravel Iceland
Went on the one day small group tour to Snaefellsnes peninsula and saw so much breathtaking scenery and wildlife! The driver and guide, David, was really interesting and helpful and found the time to add in a couple of extra stops for even more great photo opportunities and memories.
Cheap Hotels: Book Hotel Deals With Our Hotel Finder ...
Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information.
Austin Monthly Magazine | The best of Austin, TX
Come join us at the 14th Annual Austin Spring Home and Garden Show! You’ll find all the latest products and services all under one roof. The show features thousands of feet of exhibits where you...
Local's Guide to Austin, Texas — Sapphire & Elm Travel Co.
Arguably one of the most hip cities in the United States, Austin Texas is the place to visit for live music, BBQ, and dog friendly outdoor patios. If you haven't yet been to Austin, it's time to see this unassumingly cool city for yourself.
Visit Austin, TX | Explore Hotels, Music, Restaurants ...
Austin, Texas is the Live Music Capital of the World... and so much more. Explore our city's hotels, things to do, restaurant and nightlife scene, museums, outdoor spaces and exciting events.
Family and Visitor Resources - University of Texas at Austin
Want to see The University of Texas at Austin firsthand? Come visit our beautiful campus in the heart of downtown Austin and dive right into Longhorn life.
The 25 Best US Cities to Spend a Weekend - thrillist.com
Sometimes you just want to get away and explore a totally new city. And for that, we've got you covered. It just so happens Thrillist has massive, comprehensive travel guides to great American ...
Things To Do in Austin, TX | Find Attractions, Sports, and ...
Explore the breadth of things to do in Austin, from nightlife to shopping to sightseeing to sports. Find official information on attractions and more.
The Complete Guide to Austin Greenbelt Access and Trails
There are multiple greenbelts in Austin, but the Barton Creek Greenbelt is so beloved that locals commonly refer to it as “the Greenbelt,” as if it were the only one. Located in south-central Austin, the Barton Creek Greenbelt contains 12.68 miles of gorgeous trails, with the main trail ...
The Everygirl’s Weekend City Guide to Austin, Texas
After three years, we finally present the start of our Girls Weekend City Guide series! Every other month, we’ll tackle another great metropolis and where to stay, eat, shop, and indulge when you only have two days with the girls. To kick it off, we present Austin, Texas! Considering thousands ...