This is part two of my series on Austin, Texas!
Austin is well known for its tech scene, art, music, craft beer and crazy bats that live under bridges (seriously). It also has a great food scene – join me as I eat as much as I can in 24 hours!
Top Free Things to Do in Austin: http://lifeofl.in/freeaustin
Save off your next AirBnB with this coupon:
Shot on a Canon G7X: http://lifeofl.in/g7xa
➜ Please subscribe for more fun vlogs about food and cooking: http://lifeofl.in/subscribe
➜ Check out the top FREE things to do in Austin here: http://lifeofl.in/freeaustin
1) Counter 3. FIVE. VII. A bit of an awkward name (it’s supposed to represent the 3, 5 and 7 course tasting menus that are available) but that was just about the only thing that was awkward about the meal. We had a secret , 3 course happy hour meal that was absolute delight. Rarely do we have creativity, technical execution and delicious taste (along well crafted cocktails and warm customer service) come together for .
2) Amy’s Ice Cream – serving creamy, interesting flavored ice cream for over 33 years. Even though it has some rad flavors, I still found myself loving their Mexican Vanilla flavor. You can mix and match all sorts of toppings for tons of texture and flavor combinations. They even had a Jiggypuff flavor during the Pokemon Go craze!
3) Home Slice Pizza. Wow – what? This is a drunk person’s dream. Since the restaurant is so busy, you can walk up to the window and order a fresh slice from the street. They serve New York style pizza that actually tastes like it’s from New York: its has an exceptional crust that’s light and airy with delicious tomato sauce and toppings.
4) Tom’s Roasting Company. Very cute location with art and furniture that will make any selfie lover salivate. The coffee options are really creative. Although it wasn’t the best coffee I ever had, it was solid and the “in your friend’s backyard” decor and environment more than made up for it. It felt like a little oasis in the middle of the city.
5) Franklin’s BBQ: the classic. The legend. The line! This is one of the most famous BBQ places in Austin (if not Texas, and therefore the world). I would recommend coming here either very early in the morning or come at an “off time” like a weekday during late opening hours (1PM or so). You may run into some meats being out, but it sure beats a 2-3 hour wait time (this is the average wait during peak hours). Was it worth it? Watch the video and see 🙂
∙• Instagram (see beautiful food pics!): @https://www.instagram.com/the.life.of.lin ∙•
∙• Facebook (connect with me and my fans!): https://www.facebook.com/lifeoflin•∙
➜ Watch more videos from my channel here: http://bit.ly/2yGbpeP
#foodie #restaurants #austin #texas
Music Provided by:
Tobu – Candyland
More info on Austin Food Scene! Restaurants, BBQ, Ice Cream & Coffee Shops
Bing: Austin Food Scene! Restaurants, BBQ, Ice Cream Search results
Austin, TX Restaurants and Dining | Explore Food & Drink ...
Austin boasts numerous world-renowned chefs while remaining true to its roots with local fare from taco shops and food trucks. Explore our culinary scene and find the best restaurants and dining in Austin - from farm-to-table to BBQ and Tex-Mex.
The 10 Best BBQ Restaurants in Austin - TripAdvisor
Best BBQ Restaurants in Austin, Texas: Find TripAdvisor traveler reviews of Austin BBQ restaurants and search by price, location, and more.
Austin Food Scene! Restaurants, BBQ, Ice Cream & Coffee Shops
This is part two of my series on Austin, Texas! Austin is well known for its tech scene, art, music, craft beer and crazy bats that live under bridges (seriously).
Austin eatery lands on Food & Wine's most important ...
Outrageous ice cream shop whips up Austin location and more food news Iconic Austin restaurant plans to spice things up after bankruptcy 3 Austin spots heat up Southern Living's top 50 barbecue joints
9 Best Vegan Pubs, Food Trucks, and Ice Cream Scoop Shops ...
Check out these 9 spots for vegan eats in Austin, including restaurants, food trucks, gastropubs, and dairy-free ice cream shops for Texas-sized desserts! ... open to change and adaptation. Amongst the vibrant live music scene, motorsports events ... The shop also makes milkshakes and custom ice cream cakes. Eat up here. 9. BBQ Revolution. You ...
The 5 Best Ice Cream Shops in Austin | Austin Food Magazine
Austin Food Magazine is an online digital culinary magazine and blog that highlights local chefs, restaurants and recipes by our talented contributors. You’ll also find reviews on culinary travel destinations and listings for the best events and entertainment in Austin.
2018 Best Places to Eat in Austin : Dozens of Guides by ...
Best Austin Restaurants by Cuisine. BBQ in Austin Guide – by The Smoking Ho ... Ice Cream in Austin Guide– by Discovering ATX ... which was created thanks to contributions by members of the Austin Food Blogger Alliance. Please show them some love by visiting, commenting on, and sharing their posts. ...
South Austin Foodie: The Best Restaurants in South Austin
A blog about the Austin, Texas food scene, including restaurant reviews, recipes, food news and events. Pages. Home; ... The best ice cream in town with bold flavors and fun mix-ins! Several locations, including a small outlet at the Phil's Ice House. ... The Best Restaurants in South Austin February (3) Feb 27 (1) ...
Outrageous ice cream shop whips up Austin location and ...
Outrageous Chinese ice cream shop whips up first Austin location and more food news Outrageous ice cream shop whips up Austin location and more food news
Eater Austin - Official Site
Austin Critics Visit Beer-Focused Brewer’s Table and Find Excellent Food By Erin Russell September 13 Interactive Ice Cream Exhibit Lands in East Austin in October